Dorchester will bring a new neighborhood of 26 single-family houses with four bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and covered porches that are close to the sidewalk to the former Lincoln school site on 11 Mile Road. Solar panels will be optional. The houses are starting at $474,900*
Address: Lot# 8
City: Royal Oak
Square Feet: 2,404
4 Bedroom Option
City to roll out its non-motorized master plan. And with it, a new non-motorized transportation bicycle network map (click the map below for a full-sized, printable image).
The City Commission agreed to a recommendation May 7 that amended the city’s master plan to include the non-motorized transportation component, which Mayor Jim Ellison says would help foster a bikeable, walkable community.
According to official documents, the non-motorized plan seeks to:
• Increase bicycling and walking as active modes of transportation.
• Make bicycling and walking comfortable and enjoyable transportation choices.
• Expand the network of pedestrian ways and bikeways throughout the community.
• Create safe and inviting walking and biking environments for residents and visitors.
• Contribute to the quality of life for current and future residents and visitors.
• Coordinate planned improvements with other agencies having jurisdiction over elements of the transportation network.